Cris Cohen interviews Bob Stapleton of Live Oak Leadership, a leadership development executive coaching and human resource consulting practice committed to helping leaders see and think in new, clear, and powerful ways.
“Don’t come in with any preconceived notions. That’s the hardest part of coaching.”
- What inspired him to become a business coach
- The importance of empathy in his work
- Leadership is not just about how someone leads a company, but how they lead their lives
- It is not about telling people what to do. It is about guiding people by asking questions.
- “People know a lot more than they think they know… always.”
- And more