Cris Cohen interviews Bob Stapleton of Live Oak Leadership, a leadership development executive coaching and human resource consulting practice committed to helping leaders see and think in new, clear, and powerful ways.
“Don’t come in with any preconceived notions. That’s the hardest part of coaching.”
- What inspired him to become a business coach
- The importance of empathy in his work
- Leadership is not just about how someone leads a company, but how they lead their lives
- It is not about telling people what to do. It is about guiding people by asking questions.
- “People know a lot more than they think they know… always.”
- And more
Cris Cohen interviews Tony Bevilacqua, founder of Athletic After 40. They discuss:
- What most people misunderstand when it comes to improving their fitness level
- Why “After 40”
- Keeping people’s expectations realistic
- The advantages of training people remotely
- People’s self-limiting beliefs
- The importance of comparing you to you
- And more
Hire Connect To Fans to tell the story of you and your business.